Saturday 14 February 2009

Will you be my Valentine?


I've been sitting in front of my pc for more than an hour trying to put into words all the things you make me feel. But every time I start writing about all that I feel for you, I find that I fall short and I fail to actually convey a even a tinny, tinny bit of all that I wanted to express.
I realized then that it is totally useless to try to put my feelings for you into words. I'm never going to be able to tell you how much you mean to me, because there aren't enough words in the dictionary for me to succeed. All the phrases I can make combining words would be a pale reflection of what my heart feels when you smile or talk. All the things we've shared are so especial to me that I don't dare try to express myself with words because I fear I wouldn't be able to convey the true importance of what they mean to me.
So I'm just going to say those very known words that are actually a very incomplete summary of my feelings for you:


I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART


Happy Valentine's day, my love!

__

No comments:

Post a Comment