Saturday 27 June 2009

The Great Mysteries of Life

Recently I have resumed my studies of Krynn, more specifically in the Fifth Era of said world as you can see in a previous post. (For those who have no idea of what I am talking about and want to know, click here). And while reading from my study book, I found that I must thank the Gnome from the Guild of PuzzlesRiddlesEnigmasRebusLogogriphsMonogramsAnagramsAcrosticsCrosswords-MazesLabyrinthsParadoxesScrabbleFeminineLogicaandPoliticians (Guild of P3 for short) for finally clarifying me which where some of the great mysteries of life, among which the three important ones are:

  • Why is it that when you wash two socks you only end up with one?
  • Is there life after death?
  • Where did the other sock go?
This Gnome believes that only after finding the answer to the second mystery we will find the answer to the third one. And so do I!


Idea extracted from the book
Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman, Dragons of a Fallen Sun,
The War of Souls Volume I,
page 431

No comments:

Post a Comment