Thursday 15 January 2009

Divided

I know I can't complain. I'm having the time of my life here. A lifetime experience. I truly like and enjoy going everywhere, sightseeing, meeting new people, experiencing new cultures, new ways of seeing life...

But when I'm alone and nothing distracts me, when I'm stuck in a room watching the ceiling for lack of anything else to do, or when I see or hear something interesting and want to share it, those are the times when I realize that's something is missing in this beautiful picture. Well, not something, but someone. You.

I realize then how much I miss our talks and the time we spend together, our pool & tennis matches (though we didn't do many of either of them xD), our watching of films together... I miss our many hours of talking sense and nonsense in the msn. To make it simple, I really miss YOU.

And I'm divided in thought and feelings because I like it here and I like getting to know this beautiful country with its beautiful people and history, so I don't want time to pass faster because I don't want it to end. But at the very same time, I'd give anything, anything for tomorrow to be February 10th, so I'd be back home and right back in your arms.

I guess it is out of my hands 'cause time passes at its own speed. And though I'll keep having fun over here until it's time to return, you never are far from my thoughts, you always are deep in my heart and I´m counting the days until I see you again.

I love you.
__

1 comment: