Tuesday 13 January 2009

Some short quotes I totally agree with

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away
And all the things I want to say can find no voice.
Then in silence, I can only hope, my eyes will speak my heart."
Unknown
--
"… if you love somebody, tell them."
Rod McKuen
--
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."
Albert Einstein
--
"There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works. "
"Don't have good ideas if you aren't willing to be responsible for them. "
Alan J. Perlis, Epigrams, 1970s
--
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone."
Bjarne Stroustrup (originator of C++ programming language)
--
"A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he gets to know something."
Wilson Mizner
--
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams
--
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment